Click image for closeup
Randall's MTS Series continues to grow with the addition of the new RM50 modular head. This head can be ordered with any combination of the available 13 tube preamp modules, providing a wide-range of vintage to modern tube amp tones. Simply select the tube modules of your choice, slide them into the front panel and tighten the two thumbscrews. Change or replace the tube modules any time you like.
All RM50 products now welcome the addition of Accutronics spring reverb in 2004. The large 3 spring tank provides the warm and depth commonly found in vintage boutique guitar amps.
Features and Specifications:
- 2 Modular channels
- 50 watts
- Ruby 6L6 power tubes (standard)
- Master volume
- Master Density & Presence controls
- Front Panel mix control (Parallel Efx loop)
- Tube buffered Parallel Efx loop
- Series Efx loop
- Accutronics Spring Reverb
- Slave out
- Rear Master input (Used with external volume pedals)
- Rear panel power tube bias test points.
Available Tube Preamp modules:
- ULTRA LEAD
- SL PLUS
- TOP BOOST
The RM50HB retails for $949.90(without modules). Modules are priced at $249.90 each)
For more information, visit their web site at www.randallamplifiers.com