Click image for closeup
BEHRINGER announced at the Prolight + Sound 2006 tradeshow the launch of the STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE C-3 - designed for use as a main or support microphone both for studio recording and live applications.
The C-3 builds on the strengths of the BEHRINGER C-1 condenser microphone, while providing users with more flexibility thanks to its dual diaphragm system. It has two membranes to allow three freely selectable pickup patterns, selectable cardioid, omni-directional and figure eight. The condenser capsule provides an exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution.
Other features of STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE C-3 include:
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano etc
- Ultra low-noise transformer-less FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power being present
- Rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated three-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Swivel stand mount and transport case
For more information, visit their web site at www.behringer.com