The new U-CONTROL UMA25S Keyboard controller from Behringer combines a powerful MIDI controller with on-board USB audio interface and complete software package to provide a personal production powerhouse.
25 velocity-sensitive keys and a wealth of continuous controllers offer full performance control. The on-board USB audio interface accepts mic or line signals; headphones with boom microphone included. The UMA25S operates on DC, battery or USB power.
The UMA25S ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software plus over 100 plug-ins. BEHRINGER provides an ultra-low latency ASIO driver compatible with Mac or PC (Windows XP and Vista).
- Ultra-slim design
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Eight assignable rotary controllers, pitch bend, mod wheel and transport controls
- Stereo USB audio interface with mic and line level inputs
- Headphone with boom mic included
- Gig bag and strap included
- DC, battery or USB powered
- Ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software and 100 plug-ins
- Mac and Windows (XT and Vista) compatible
US MSRP - $189.99
For more information, visit their web site at www.behringer.com