Click image for closeup
CAD Professional Microphones, one of the fastest growing microphone lines in the professional recording industry, recently introduced the new CM 17 unidirectional electret condenser microphone.
A high performance studio recording and live sound microphone, the CM 17 delivers smooth, transparent reproduction with extended frequency response and enhanced transients. With its high gain and low noise electronics, the CM 17 can be utilized for various instrument and overhead applications. "The high quality CM 17 condenser excels when used for miking acoustic guitar, most other string instruments, drum overheads (cymbals) and high hat," said Buzz Goodwin, Vice President of Sales. "What"s more, this microphone can also be utilized for various high quality recording applications."
Features and specifications of the new CAD CM 17 include:
- High gain, low noise
- Wide frequency response (30Hz - 18kHz)
- Dual power (9-52V phantom power/battery)
- Sensitivity: -72dB+3dB (0dB=1V/0.1Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 600 (at 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Sound pressure level: more than 130dB (SPL)
- Signal noise ratio: more than 50dB
Visit CAD on the web at www.cadmics.com