Eden Electronics announced a new Extended Factory Warranty Program for the entire USA. If you are an Eden Amplifier owner, you can extend or re-new your Eden factory warranty. You do not have to be the original owner to take advantage of this offer. The program is only available in America.
You can extend or purchase a new warranty for up to 3 years and receive several benefits as well.
- You will receive a FREE yearly factory cleaning and checkup on your amplifier as well as a FREE pre-amp tube on those units that have them.
- Registration of your serial number in case of loss or theft.
- You get a special discount on all Internet and direct purchases from Eden Electronics on parts and accessories (10%)
- You get a (10%) discount on any product updates or repairs not covered under the normal warranty plan.
- You will be included in the exclusive Eden Mailing list for updates and new product information.
The pricing for the extended Eden Warranty is:
- For one year $ 99.50
- For two years $179.00
- For Three years $249.00
The service is available only from the Eden factory, with an estimated turn around time of one to two weeks normally. The customer is responsible for the freight both to and from our factory under the extended Warranty program. The coverage is the same as the original warranty with the exception the time the plan runs. That is determined by the plan period purchased. Eden reserves the right case by case to not sell an extended warranty if they determine that the unit has been defaced, altered, or damaged by abuse, or has been misrepresented with regard to ownership.
You can purchase the warranty on the Eden web site or by contacting the Eden sales or service departments at 763-675-3579 and 763-675-3650, and they will email or mail your personal PIN number for your extended Warranty to you, which is also on kept file at the service department. You will use this PIN when working with the service department.
The first 50 extended warranty customers will get a free Eden bumper sticker.
For more information, visit their web site at www.eden-electronics.com