Click image for closeup
Back in 2005, Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that enabled guitarists to conjure everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar, multi string basses, classic organs and rich walls of symphonic textures.
The POG2 will take you even higher. Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2 Pole resonant low pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
The POG2 delivers unrivaled tonal variations and now you can save your favorite settings, and recall them with a click. The POG2 just plain sounds better, thanks to an enhanced algorithm that delivers a more focused and in-the pocket harmonic performance. And all this is now packed into our rugged and pedal-board-friendly die-cast chassis.
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with four selectable modes
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9DC-200 power supply included
- True bypass
Release date: June 10, 2009
The new POG2 is made in New York City and is available at leading music stores around the world. The US street price is $325.00.
For more information, visit their web site at http://www.ehx.com/