Click image for closeup
Ibanez unveiled the new AEF100EACV acoustic-electric guitar at the 2005 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California. The new model, now the flagship of the Ibanez AE acoustic-electric line, sported all kinds of features both eye-catching and performance friendly, but the most notable was the inclusion of Fishman Transducer's new Aura "Acoustic Imaging Blender." The AEF100EACV lists for $1428.55.
In addition to the basic Fishman Aura system, the AEF100EACV features a slim cutaway body of quilted maple enhanced by abalone rosette and binding, special neck inlays, an onboard chromatic tuner, balanced 1/4" and XLR outputs (balanced outputs are now on almost all 2005 Ibanez acoustic-electrics) and D'Addario EXP coated strings.
- Body Style - AEF (Slim smaller bodied cutaway)
- Available Finish - Antique Cherry Violin Gloss
- Top - Quilted Maple
- Back and Sides - Quilted Maple
- Fretboard/Bridge Material - Rosewood
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Inlay - Custom AEF
- Tuners - Gold Grovers
- Electronics - Fishman Aura Acoustic Imaging Blender
- Other Special Features - Onboard Chromatic Tuner, Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs, Abalone Rosette, Abalone Body Binding, Ivorex II Nut and Saddle, Advantage Bridge Pins, D'Addario EXP Strings
- Case PF50C (Case List - $129.99)
- List - $1428.55
For more information, visit their web site at www.ibanez.com