Click image for closeup
The 2004 Winter NAMM show brought Samson Technologies' new line of live PA speakers: Samson Resound.
There are seven different models of Resound speakers making it easy to find the right model for any specific application. There are four models of 2-way main speakers consisting of the RS10, RS12, RS15, and RS215, each equipped accordingly with a 10" 12" or 15" (depending on model) custom heavy-duty low frequency driver, and a 1" throat horn, matched with a 44mm compression driver for clean highs. In addition there are three 2-way wedge-style monitors in a 10" 12" and 15" versions, using the same high quality drivers and components. All the Resound speakers are built in heavy-duty braced dual-port tuned enclosures, with rugged steel grills, durable black carpeting and reinforced corners. The Resounds also feature dual 1/4" and dual Speakon connections--a feature you won't find on speakers costing twice the price.
- Resound RS10 2-Way PA Cabinet, list price $239.99
- Resound RS12 2-Way PA Cabinet, list price $274.99
- Resound RS15 2-Way PA Cabinet, list price $344.99
- Resound RS215 2-Way PA Cabinet, list price $569.99
- Resound RS10M Wedge Monitor, list price $239.99
- Resound RS12M Wedge Monitor, list price $274.99
- Resound RS15M Wedge Monitor, list price $344.99
For more information, visit their web site at www.samsontech.com