dbx Showcases the DriveRack PA+ for Enhanced Speaker Management
Jun 10, 2010
dbx® Professional Products is showcasing the DriveRack® PA+, a complete loudspeaker management system that provides state-of-the-art audio signal processing and an intuitive user interface.
The DriveRack PA+ is the next generation of the world's best-selling loudspeaker management system, the DriveRack PA. The original DriveRack PA, known for setting the standard for complete speaker management, has given thousands of users an easier way to make their speaker systems sound better than they ever imagined. The new PA+ builds on this strong reputation by staying true to its predecessor while providing more great features and improved functionality.
The DriveRack PA+ includes a new, updated library of stored speaker and amplifier settings. These built-in settings are a time saving feature only found on dbx DriveRack products. Having the settings included in the DriveRack eliminates the need for users to enter their own speaker settings during setup. A convenient USB connection has also been added that will now allow users to update the preset settings. Other new features include fulltime RTA, front panel mute buttons, a faster Auto EQ® Wizard, and an enhanced Setup Wizard process, which now includes a new, industry-first Auto Level? Wizard. Setup Wizards have set the DriveRack line of products apart for years. The DriveRack PA+ Wizards enables even less experienced users to set up a system that will sound like a seasoned audio professional tuned it.
While the new DriveRack PA+ has been updated with new features and functionality, it still has all the groundbreaking features that made the original DriveRack PA so popular. These hallmark features include an industry-standard dbx compressor/limiter module, a high-quality 6-channel output system that includes parametric EQs, and Peak Plus? limiters, the patented dbx Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS®) system to eliminate feedback, and the bass thumping dbx 120A subharmonic synthesizer function. It also continues to have two independent signal paths linked DPS processing power and linkable 28-Band Graphic Equalizer. These features, combined with the easy to use crossover function and alignment delay, help PA+ users deliver optimal, all-inclusive sound processing for almost any speaker system.
"The best just got even better with the new DriveRack PA+. We have managed to improve upon the incredibly successful DriveRack PA while staying true to what the PA so great," stated Jay Woolley, senior director of marketing, Harman Music Group. "We are confident users will find that the PA+ is easy to use and makes their speaker systems sound better than they ever thought possible."
Visit InfoComm Booth #C6236
More dbx News:
- dbx ® Strengthens its Line Of Digital Processors with Introduction of Four New Members To The ZonePRO™ Series (Jun 11, 2010)
- dbx Showcases New Flagship SC 64 (System Core) and SC 32 Digital Matrix Processors (Jun 10, 2010)
- dbx Showcases the DriveRack PA+ for Enhanced Speaker Management (Jun 10, 2010)
- dbx® Introduces Media Engine for SC Digital Matrix Processors For Stored Media Playback (Jun 9, 2010)
- dbx ® Introduces Four Members To The ZonePRO™ Series (Sep 14, 2009)
- dbx ® Introduces DriveRack® PA+ For Enhanced Speaker Management (Sep 14, 2009)
- dbx® Launches Flagship SC 64 (System Core) and SC 32 Digital Matrix Processors (Sep 14, 2009)
- dbx® Launches New Flagship SC 64 (System Core) and SC 32 Digital Matrix Processors (Jun 18, 2009)
- dbx ® Strengthens Line Of Digital Processors With Introduction of Four New Members To The ZonePRO™ Series (Jun 18, 2009)
- dbx ® Introduces New DriveRack® PA+ For Enhanced Speaker Management (Jun 18, 2009)
- dbx Professional Products Posts Interactive Web-Based Quickstart Training Modules For DriveRack 4800 And 4820 System Processors (Aug 3, 2006)