Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by putting the sound where you can most use it - the compact, rugged, lightweight PM-200A can be mounted on a mic stand (with optional mic stand mount adapter if needed), set on a keyboard, amp, or table for effective up-close monitoring, or as a stage monitor with 4 different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility.
- Powerful internal 150W RMS amp can power internal speakers plus up to four PM-100 Personal Stage Monitors using the two External Speaker outputs.
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers offer superior gain and optimum intelligibility at key vocal/instrument frequencies with ultimate feedback rejection. Maximum 125dB maximum SPL cuts through even the loudest ambient noise clutter.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR input jacks (can be used simultaneously if desired), Volume control,
- 3-band EQ controls (High, Mid, Bass), front baffle Power On and Clipping LED indicators.
- High powered Headphone Output and convenient 1/4" balanced Line Output for daisy chaining with other PM-200A, or connecting to mixers and PA's.
- Amplifier's integrated low-noise/distortion Mosfet outputs offer thermal, short circuit, and anti-thump on/off protection. Externally selectable 115VAC or 230VAC operations