JBL JRX100 Series Speakers deliver the performance and prestige JBL Speakers are known for at an affordable price point. With performance, value and popular price points, JRX100 speakers deliver unprecedented value!
Dual 15" speaker systems have become one of the most popular configurations with DJs and musicians who are looking for more low-frequency performance while maintaining the simplicity of a single-box system. The JRX125 is actually a "quasi three-way" design. This means that the upper woofer covers lows and mids. The bottom woofer uses a lower crossover frequency and covers only lows, acting as a built-in subwoofer. So you get the extra low-end of a dual 15" rig while maintaining the superior mid-frequency performance of a single driver system.
* "Power Capacity" and "Peak Power Capacity" ratings are based on the average and peak power capacity of product samples subjected to a 100 hour power test using random noise with a 6 dB crest factor, in accordance with IEC standards.FEATURES Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 45 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- * Power Capacity: 500 watts
- * Peak Power Capacity: 2000 watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 watts to 1000 watts into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lbs)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); 1/4" TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Just one example of JBL's innovation is the PT™ Waveguide design. For decades, horn designers were faced with trade-offs between well controlled coverage, low distortion, and good frequency response. JBL developed proprietary algorithms which give our PT Waveguides the best performance in all three areas. Hardware
JRX100 doesn't scrimp on the hardware either. All the JRX models use tough, non-resonant all-steel handles with big, beefy bars. And the entire baffle (not just the woofer) is protected by an 18 gauge steel grille. JBL Drivers
All woofers and compression drivers used in JRX100 are manufactured in Northridge, California by JBL Professionals. Enclosure Construction
Competitive systems typically use particle board construction and rely entirely on glue to hold it together. For JRX100, we selected a more rugged and acoustically superior 3/4" MDF material for the enclosures. And to make sure they stay together, we constructed them with advanced adhesives and closely spaced mechanical fasteners. Not only are the cabinets rugged, but the denser enclosure walls are more riged, delivering better low end as a result SonicGuard™
Feedback, dropped microphones, pushing the amps into clipping - all these things can quickly destroy even the best high-frequency drivers. That's why JBL JRX100 speakers include SonicGuard™ protection. SonicGuard circuitry absorbs excess energy without interrupting the performance. No circuit breakers to reset, no fuses to replace and no "poly-switches" to degrade sound quality.