Chicken Systems Translator Software Sample Converter (Mac & Windows)Item #: TW.CHIT2
Note: This item may NOT arrive before Christmas via standard Ground, 3-Day, or 2-Day shipping. To insure Christmas delivery, choose Next Day shipping before Mon 12/22 3PM EST.
List Price: $149.95
Software Sample Converter. Macintosh & Windows compatible. Made by Chicken Systems. (TW.CHIT2)
Free Shipping on this item in orders above $199
Translator is the universal translator for all the pro sampler sound formats that are offered: Akai, SampleCell, Roland, Ensoniq, GigaStudio, Emu, HALion, etc.
Translator takes most major professional disk and file formats and translates between them. That means reading, interpreting, and writing between different systems.
Translator is simply the ULTIMATE program for dealing with professional sampler formats.You can do the following:
- View the entire contents of a proprietary formatted hard drive or CD-ROM. Propritary formats include Ensoniq, Emu, Akai, Roland, Kurzweil samplers, along with the capability to read Mac disks.
- Copy-read sound files (individual wavedata, Presets/Programs/Instruments/Patches etc...) onto your computers hard drive for backup and storage, or write that sound onto any other propritary format hard drive - Translator translates the sound into the new format, for use in the respective sampler.
- Translates most popular DOS-based formats, such as Gigasampler, HALion, EXS-24, Reality, Reaktor, SoundFonts, .WAV, AIFF, Pulsar, and more.
- Audition samples directly from the hard drive or CD-ROM through your computer sound card.
- Format any proprietary disk with the Ensoniq, Emu, Akai, Roland, SampleCell, or Kurzweil format.
- Create CD-ROM Image files of any format - these become Virtual Drives which you can write files into, then you can burn a CD-ROM from it using most popular CD-ROM burning programs.
What does this mean to you?
- You can use ANY sample format for use in your sampler. For example, if you have Gigasampler, you can buy Roland CD-ROM's and convert them into the Gigasampler format for use in Gigasampler or Gigastudio.
- Convert all your old samplers libraries into your modern new one, then sell your old sampler for quick cash - OR - Keep your trusty sampler you know how to work with, and buy new libraries to laod into into - no more "obsolete sampler syndrome."
- Download .wav files or Soundfonts from the Internet and use them on your Akai, for example.
- Backup your data easily; make custom volumes or CD-ROM's with minimum of hassle.